OxyContin 20 mg
20 Controlled release tablets
- Active Ingredient:
Each tablet OxyContin 20 contains Oxycodone hydrochloride 20 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients:
Polyethylene oxide, Magnesium stearate, Hypromellose, Titanium dioxide, Macrogol.
Each tablet OxyContin 20 contains Polysorbate 80, Red iron oxide.
Relieves moderate and severe continuous pain.
- Breathing difficulties, respiratory depression;
- swelling of the face, and/or throat;
- rash, itching;
- confusion, memory disturbance, hallucinations, thought disturbances, speech difficulties, severe drowsiness, nervousness, depression, mood changes, anxiety, tremor, headache, fatigue, weakness, movement disturbance;
- strong abdominal pain, intestinal obstruction, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, loss of appetite, changes of taste, anorexia;
- hypotension, loss of consciousness, rapid heart rate;
- urinating difficulties, dehydration;
- excessive sweating, chill;
- constricted eye pupils;
Store in a temperature below 25°C.
Rafa Laboratories Ltd., Israel.
License Number: 100 70 28432
Also known as: Oxycodone HCL, Roxicodone, Endocet, Roxicet, Tylox, Ratio-Oxycocet, OxyNorm, Endone, Targin, Targiniq, Targinact, Naloxone, Percocet