AMLODIPINE Teva® 5 mg
- Active Ingredient:
Each Amlodipine 5 tablet contains: Amlodipine (as besylate) 5 mg
- Inactive Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous, Sodium starch glycollate, Magnesium stearate.
Calcium channel blockers.
Treatment of hypertension;
Treatment of chronic stable angina pectoris;
Treatment of vasospastic angina.
- Headache, dizziness, breathing disturbances, chest pain;
- swelling of the face, eyelids, lips, mouth or throat;
- redness of the skin, appearance of scales on the skin, rash, reddening and peeling of the skin, itching, raised large blisters, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, skin discoloration, hair loss;
- increased pulse, increase heart rate, heart attack, palpitations, flushing;
- inflammation of the pancreas, abdominal and back pains, muscle or joint pain, back pain, a general unwell feeling, tiredness, nausea, vomiting, fever, cough, increased sweating;
- gastritis, jaundice;
- sleepiness, mood change, confusion, anxiety, depression, trembling, fainting, weakness, visual disturbances, ringing in the ears;
- difficulties in passing urine, body weight changes.
Should be stored in a dry dark place below 25°C.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Israel.
License Number: 138 64 31498 11/12
Also known as: Amlodipine besylate tablets USP, Apo-Amlodipine, Norvasc, Zynor, Amlip, Nordiver, Amlopres, Windepin, Istin, Cardicheck
Buy Amlodipine Teva 5 mg tablets / Buy Amlodipine Teva 5 mg online / Amlodipine Teva 5 mg original / Delivery Amlodipine Teva 5 mg worldwide
Buy Amlodipine besylate tablets USP 5 mg / Buy Amlodipine besylate online / Amlodipine besylate original / Delivery Amlodipine besylate worldwide
Buy Norvasc tablets 5 mg / Buy Apo-Amlodipine tablets online / Norvasc 5 mg original / Delivery Amlip 5 mg worldwide