Desmopressin-Teva 0.2 mg
Each package contains 30 tablets.
- Active ingredient: desmopressin acetate 0,2 mg.
- Clinically meaningful inactive ingredient: lactose monohydrate.
Indications to usage
- central non-sugar diabethes treatment;
- night enuresis treatment.
- hypersensitivity to desmopressin acetate or any other tablet components;
- patients with II B type or trombocitary type of (pseudo) Villebrand desease because of trombocytes agregation and trombocytopenia.
- nasal congestion;
- stomach spasms.
Be kept in temperature from 15°C to 25°C in a dry and dark place.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Also known as: Desmopressin acetate, Desmopressin Melt, D-pressin, Flodesmo, Minirin, DDAVP, Desonap, Emosint, Presinex, Dinadom, Octostim