The Levitra 20 mg (Vardenafil) is not in stock
It is available to buy medicine with same effect - Cialis 20 mg (Tadalafil) instead
LEVITRA® 20 mg
4 film-coated tablets
- Active Ingredient:
Vardenafil (as hydrochlorid trihydrate) 20 mg
- Inactive Ingredients:
Copovidone, Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Macrogol 400, Hypromellose, Titanium dioxide, Iron oxide yellow, Iron oxide red.
A phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor.
Treats erectile dysfunction in men.
- Decrease in or loss of vision in one or two eyes, glaucoma, redness or pain of the eyes, changes in color vision, sensitivity to light;
- ringing in the ears, sudden decrease in or loss a hearing;
- headache, dizziness, flushing;
- blocked or runny nose, nosebleed;
- swelling of the lips, face or throat;
- sleep disorders, sleepiness;
- numbness and impaired perception of touch;
- fast heartbeat, pounding heart, chest pain, breathing difficulties;
- acid reflux, gastritis, abdominal pains, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dry mouth;
- raised level of liver enzymes, increase of CPK;
- rash, reddened skin;
- back or muscle pain, malaise, anxiety, fainting, amnesia;
- painful erection.
Store below 25°C.
Bayer Pharma AG, Leverkusen, Germany
License Number: 129.15.30775.00
Also known as: Vardenafil, Vilitra, Valif, Lovevitra, Snovitra Strong, Filitra, Viprofil, Savitra, Valetra, Silvitra, Zhewitra, Silvitra