- Active Ingredient:
Each tablespoon (5 ml) contains: Promethazine hydrochloride 25 mg
- Inactive Ingredients:
Sucrose, Sorbitol solution, Liquid glucose, Disodium hydrogenphosphate, Ethanol, Ascorbic acid, Citric acid, Orange flavor 926, Methyl hydroxybenzoate, Propyl hydroxybenzoate, Sunset yellow, Purified water.
Prevents and relieves allergic reactions. It is used for sedation in anxiety states and agitation, and also against vomiting and nausea.
- swallowing and breathing difficulties, fever, swelling of the lips, face, neck, tongue or throat;
- trembling, muscle stiffness, lack of control of the head or facial muscles, rolling eyes;
- unusual movements of the tongue;
- tiredness, hyperactivity;
- fever, jaundice;
- sore throat, tinnitus, ringing or other persistent noise in the ears;
- nightmares, hallucinations, headache, dizziness, fainting, nervousness, restlessness, anxiety, confusion;
- sensitivity to sun;
- irregular bleeding;
- disturbance in passing urine;
- dry mouth;
- blurred vision, sleepiness;
- loss of appetite, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation.
Store below 25°C.
CTS Chemical Industries Ltd., Israel
License Number: 115.73.23131
Also known as: Promethazine HCI, Promethazine Plain Syrup, Phenergan Elexir, Promethazine Theoclate, Actavis Promethazine, Promethazine hydrochloride Syrup, Promex-Plus, Prometh, Recoveril, Rhinathiol
Buy Prothiazine Syrup / Buy Prothiazine Syrup online / Prothiazine Syrup original / Delivery Prothiazine Syrup worldwide
Buy Promethazine hydrochloride Syrup / Buy Promethazine Syrup online / Promethazine Syrup original / Delivery Promethazine Syrup worldwide
Buy Phenergan Elexir / Buy Prometh online / Phenergan Elexir original / Delivery Phenergan Elexir worldwide