FEBURIC® 120 mg
30 Film-coated tablets
- Active Ingredient:
Each 120 mg tablet contains Febuxostat 120 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients:
Lactose monohydrate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium, Colloidal silicon dioxide, Opadry II yellow, Polyvinyl alcohol, Titanium dioxide, Macrogol 3350, Talk, Iron oxide yellow.
Uric acid production inhibitors.
Treats the Gout in adults.
- Anaphylactic reactions, severe skin reaction (Stevens-Johnson Syndrome) with rash, bruises, ulcers or blisters tingling;
- enlarged lymph nodes;
- increase of the WBC;
- nausea, diarrhea, headache, worsening of Gout symptoms, localize swelling;
- pain, tenderness or weakness of the muscles, feeling unwell, fever;
- decreased appetite, diabetes;
- loss of sex drive;
- sleepiness, difficulties in sleeping, dizziness, numbness, changes in sensation, changes of taste;
- hot flashes;
- cough, breathing difficulties, pain in the chest, inflammation in nasal passages;
- blood in the urine, changes in urination, stones in the gallbladder or in bile ducts.
Should be stored in a cool, dry place.
License Number: 151 82 34038
Also known as: Febuxostat, Uloric, Febuxor, Fabulas, Zurig, Adenuric, Febustat, Foxstat, Febucip, Febuxone
Buy Feburic 120 mg 28 tablets / Buy Feburic 120 mg online / Feburic 120 mg original / Delivery Feburic 120 mg worldwide
Buy Febuxostat 120 mg tablets / Buy Febuxostat 120 mg tablets online / Febuxostat 120 mg original / Delivery Febuxostat 120 mg worldwide
Buy Adenuric 120 mg tablets / Buy Zurig tablets online / Uloric tablets original / Delivery Adenuric 120 mg worldwide