FASLODEX 250 mg/5 ml
1 bottle, 5 ml
It’s useful for treatment of women with:
- Hormone receptor (HR)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative advanced breast cancer, who have experienced menopause and have not received treatment with hormones;
- HR-positive advanced breast cancer who have experienced menopause and in whom the disease has continued to advance after treatment with hormones;
- HR-positive, HER2‐negative advanced breast cancer or in cases of metastatic breast cancer (spread to other parts of the body) when compounded with medications like palbociclib or abemaciclib, in women whose disease has progressed even after endocrine therapy.
Faslodex should not be administered in patients with:
- an increased risk of bleeding due to a clotting condition;
- low levels of platelets;
- liver conditions.
Some of the most common side effects include but are not limited to:
- pain in the injection site;
- nausea, vomiting and diarrhea;
- muscle, joint, and bone pain;
- loss of appetite;
- feeling weak or tired;
- shortness of breath;
- increased liver enzymes;
- hot flashes.
ASTRA ZENECA LTD., Israel
Also known as: Fulvestrant injection, Fuvestrol, Fulvenat, Fasnorm Fulvestrant, Strantas, Fulviglen