HALOPER 0.5 mg
- Active Ingredient:
Each Haloper 0.5 mg tablet contains: Haloperidol 0.5 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients:
Lactose, Corn starch, Povidone, Magnesium stearate.
Butyrophenone class antipsychotic.
Treats psychotic disorders. Treats symptoms of Tourette's syndrome.
- Swelling and redness of the legs;
- chest pain, rapid heart rate, changes in blood pressure, sweating, cardiac arrest;
- breathing difficulties;
- swelling of the face or tongue, spasticity of the tongue, face, mouth or jaws;
- hives, skin redness, blisters;
- muscle stiffness or contraction, coordination disorders, involuntary muscle movements, lack of ability to sit quietly;
- headache, restlessness, sleep disorders, depression, abnormal thoughts, visions or sounds;
- tremor, rigid posture;
- increased CPK level, increased level of prolactin, changes in blood count;
- menstrual problems, unexpected production of breast milk, pain in the breasts;
Store below 25°C.
CTS Chemical Industries Israel.
License Number: 115 93 25918
Also known as: Haloperidol, Senorm, Haldol, Heloper, Talipace, Serenace
Buy Haloper 0.5 mg 60 tablets / Buy Haloper 0.5 mg online / Budicort Haloper 0.5 mg original / Delivery Haloper 0.5 mg worldwide
Buy Haloperidol 0.5 mg tablets / Buy Haloperidol 0.5 mg online / Haloperidol 0.5 mg original / Delivery Haloperidol 0.5 mg worldwide
Buy Haldol tablets 0.5 mg / Buy Haldol 0.5 mg online / Haldol 0.5 mg original / Delivery Haldol 0.5 mg worldwide