- Active Ingredient:
Each tablet contains:
- Abilify 5 mg: Aripiprazole 5 mg
- Abilify 10 mg: Aripiprazole 10 mg
- Abilify 15 mg: Aripiprazole 15 mg
- Abilify 30 mg: Aripiprazole 30 mg
- Inactive Ingredients:
Lactose monohydrate, Corn starch, Microcrystalline cellulose, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Indigo carmine aluminum lake (5 mg tablets), Red iron oxide (10 mg, 30 mg tablets), Yellow iron oxide (15 mg tablets).
Treats schizophrenia, treats moderate to severe manic episode and prevents manic episodes.
- Uncontrollable twitching or jerking movements;
- feeling in the stomach, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation increased secretion of saliva;
- headache, dizziness, fast heart rate, heart attack, sudden changes in blood pressure, fainting, shaking;
- blurred vision, sensitivity to light;
- changes in blood count, blood clots in the veins, low sodium level, high blood sugar, ketoacidosis, coma;
- sudden unexplained death;
- rash, itching, swelling of the face, tongue or throat, spasm in the muscle around the voice box;
- changes in weight, loss of appetite;
- tiredness, depression, light-headedness, sleep disturbances, reduced consciousness, nervousness, agitation, anxiety, excessive gambling, suicidal thoughts and attempts, speech disorder, epileptic seizures;
- serotonin syndrome;
- fever, muscle stiffness;
- breathing and swallowing difficulties;
- inflammation of the pancreas, liver failure;
- involuntary loss of urine.
Should be stored in a dark dry place at a temperature of 15-25°C.
Bristol-Myers Squibb, Italy.
Abilify 5 mg: 142 68 32994 00
Abilify 10 mg: 142 67 32998 00
Abilify 15 mg: 142 69 32999 00
Abilify 30 mg: 142 70 33000 00