- Active Ingredient:
Each tablet contains: Primidone 250 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients:
C.M.C., Calcium, Starch, Gelatine, PVP K-30, Magnesium stearate, Stearic acid.
- Skin redness, pain, ulcers, blisters, shedding the outer layer of skin, involvement of lips, the oral cavity, nostrils or ears, urticaria;
- dyspnea, hyperhidrosis, blush, swelling of the face or throat;
- fainting, drowsiness, fatigue, lack of energy;
- dizziness, jerky movements, rolling of the eyes, unsteadiness when walking, headache;
- changes in mood or behavior;
- nausea, vomiting;
- vision disturbances;
- joint and bone pain;
- raised level of liver enzymes, blood cells abnormalities;
- Dupuytren's contracture.
Rekah Pharmaceutical Prod. Ltd., Israel.