What is Phentermine (brand names: "Adipex" and "Razin")?
Phentermine is a stimulant that’s similar to amphetamine and means a cure like appetite suppressant with actions on the central nervous system. Phentermine is taken in a combination with diet and complex therapeutic physical exercises aimed at obesity (excess weight) combating. The product is primarily intended for people with high blood pressure, high cholesterol or diabetes.
Do not use "Adipex" and "Razin", if you’re pregnant or doing lactation. Also it’s necessary to abstain from the reception of these medicaments, for people who have had a coronary heart disease, heart rhythm disorder, congestive heart failure and strokes. This also applies to the incidence of severe/uncontrolled hypertension, an overactive thyroid, glaucoma, pulmonary hypertension. Additionally, the drug is contraindicated to individuals in the excited condition and those who have experience of alcohol or substance misuse.
Please refrain from "Adipex" and "Razin" if during the last two weeks you was taking the MAO inhibitors because it’s fraught with dangerous drug interactions. MAO inhibitors include isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline and tranylcypromine.
What might be the side effects of phentermine ("Adipex", "Razin")?
It is necessary to seek an emergency medical assistance if there are such allergic symptoms like:
• Labored breathing;
• Swelling of the lips, tongue, or throat;
Please contact your doctor if you are experiencing the following side effects:
• Dyspnea (even with mild exertion);
• Pain in the chest area and presyncope;
• Swelling of the ankles or legs;
• Tachycardia or wheezing in the chest;
• Confusion of consciousness, irritability, unusual thoughts and behavior;
• Extreme feelings expression;
• Dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, tinnitus, anxiety, chest pain, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, seizures).