- Active Ingredient:
Each TAMOXIFEN Teva 10 mg tablet contains: Tamoxifen 10 mg (as citrate);
Each TAMOXIFEN Teva 20 mg tablet contains: Tamoxifen 20 mg (as citrate).
- Inactive Ingredients:
Mannitol, Sodium starch glycolate, Povidone Magnesium stearate, Colloidal silicon dioxide, Titanium dioxide, Propylene glycol 400, Hypromellose.
Treats breast cancer.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, loss of appetite, stomach upset, pain or tenderness of the upper abdomen;
- rash, pruritis, blisters, hot flashes, unusual vaginal discharge, menstrual disturbances, genital itching;
- headache, dizziness, fatigue, breathing difficulties;
- confusion, depression;
- hair loss, thinning of hair;
- leg cramps;
- fluid retention, weight gain;
- pain or pressure around the pelvis;
- swelling of the hands, ankles or feet;
- vision disturbances, pain and redness around the tumor;
- frequent infection, fever, severe chill, sore throat, mouth ulcers;
- jaundice, inflammation of the lungs;
- swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat;
- wheezing, bloody cough;
- weakness of arms, difficulty walking.
Store in dark dry place below 25°C.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Israel.
Tamoxifen 10 mg: 142 97 33083 00,
Tamoxifen 20 mg: 142 98 33084 00