- Active Ingredient:
Each capsule contains: Fluoxetine hydrochloride 20 mg.
- Inactive Ingredients:
Pregelatinized starch, Simethicone emulsion, Silica colloidal dioxide.
Selective Serotonin reuptake inhibitor.
For treatment of depression, obsessive compulsory disorder and bulimia nervosa.
- Rash, itching, skin reddening, blisters;
- serotonin syndrome;
- swelling of face, lips, eyes or tongue, breathing difficulties;
- suicidal or harming thoughts, restlessness, agitation, irritability, confusion, hallucinations, sleepiness, decreased concentration, strange dreams;
- unstable blood pressure;
- muscle stiffness;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation;
- frequent urination;
- headache, dizziness upon standing up from a sitting or lying position;
- cough, sore throat;
- fainting, collapsing;
- prolonged painful erection;
- heart problems;
- dryness of the mouth, change in sense of taste;
- vision changes, changes in appetite;
- joint pains;
- unexplained vaginal bleeding.
Store below 25°C.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Israel
License Number: 162 52 27648 00/01